4th Workshop on Innovative eLearning Technologies
Collocated with: SITIS 2019 – The 15th International Conference on SIGNAL IMAGE TECHNOLOGY & INTERNET BASED SYSTEMS 26-29 November 2019 – Sorrento, Italy
Scope of the Workshop
Distance learning and particularly ELearning and online trainings are taking progressively ground in many institutions, both in developing and developed countries. This new form of training boosts the Learning throughout life. Professionals and business leaders through this form of training have an opportunity to update and acquire new knowledge. The last decade has seen the emergence of a new form of education: The Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC).
Despite this notable progress, some people are still skeptical about the effectiveness of this form of teaching. This workshop aims to investigate the best and innovative tools and practices that can be done in other to convince a wider public.
Topics for the workshop include, but are not limited to:
• Innovative eLearning methods and techniques
• Open knowledge
• Innovative eLearning platforms
• Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
• Innovative pedagogy
• Innovative practices in eLearning
• ELearning and Mobile Technology
• Impact of eLearning in Companies
• Hybrid online end classical learning
• Procedural Policy Instruments in distance learning
• Hypermedia applications
• Synchronous and asynchronous learning
• eLearning Technology
• eLearning Coach
• Tools For Mobile Learning Development and Learning Solutions
• eLearning Trends And Predictions
• Mobile Apps For Learning
• Collaborative And Social Learning
• Supervised Learning and Unsupervised Learning
Submission deadline: September 9, 2019
Acceptance/Reject notification: October 19, 2019
Camera-ready: October 25, 2019
Author Registration: October 26, 2019
Each submission should be at most 8 pages in total including bibliography and well-marked appendices and must follow the IEEE double columns publication format.
You can download the IEEE conference templates – Latex and MS Word A4 – at the following URL:
Paper submission will only be online via: Easy Chair.
Only pdf files will be accepted. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
All submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of expression by at least two reviewers. The organizers will examine the reviews and make final paper selections.
All the papers accepted for the workshop will be included in the conference proceedings. The proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society. Content will be submitted to the indexing companies for possible indexing. They will be available at the conference.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the workshop. Workshop registration fee is determined by SITIS. A single registration for the workshop or the conference allows attending both events.
– Narcisse Talla Tankam, University of Dschang, Cameroon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Saley Mahaman Bachir, Université Félix Houphouet Boigny d’Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire (email@example.com)
– Michel Tchotsoua, University of Ngaoundere, Cameroon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Albert Dipanda, University of Burgundy, France (email@example.com)
– Emmanuel TONYE, University of Yaounde 1, Cameroon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Albert Dipanda, University of Burgundy, France
* Apollinaire Batouré, University of Ngaoundere, Cameroon
* Barnabe Batchakui, University of Yaoundé 1, Cameroon
* Emmanuel TONYE, University of Yaounde 1, Cameroon
* Fernand Kouamé, Université Félix Houphouet Boigny d’Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire,
* Janvier Fotsing, University of Buea, Cameroon
* Janvier Gnoulaye, University of Yaounde 1, Cameroon
* Lhoussaine Moughli, Institut Agronomique et Vétérinaire Hassan II, Morroco,
* Luis Martin Onguene Essono, University of Yaoundé 1, Cameroon
* Marcelline Djeumeni, University of Yaoundé 1, Cameroon
* Michel Tchotsoua, University of Ngaoundere, Cameroon
* Narcisse Talla Tankam, University of Dschang, Cameroon
* Pierre Celestin Taptué, Université Cergi Pontoise, France
* Saley Mahaman Bachir, Université Félix Houphouet Boigny d’Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
* Thierry Noulamo, University of Dschang, Cameroon